- My Student Aid Report (SAR) has a message about conflicting financial information between my 2016-17 and my 2017-18 FAFSAs. What should I do?
- Why do I have a conflicting information message on my 2017-18 Student Aid Report?
- If I have a conflicting information message on my Student Aid Report (SAR), will I still receive my financial aid disbursements?
- Is it possible to lose my financial aid due to conflicting 2015 tax information between my 2016-17 and my 2017-18 FAFSAs?
- What is an Overaward?
- What is a Pell Grant?
- What is the Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU) for Pell Grants?
- Can I receive a Pell Grant if I go to school year-round?
- Can I use financial aid to pay for courses I repeat?
- If I have used the maximum Lifetime Eligibility allowable for Pell Grant, how will that impact paying for school?
- How can I best utilize my eligibility since I have a limited number of terms I can receive a Pell Grant?
- What is a Federal Direct Subsidized loan?
- What is the difference between a subsidized and an unsubsidized loan?
- What is the 150% Loan Limit Rule regarding federal direct subsidized loans?
- If I change programs, how will my 150% Loan limit eligibility be affected?
- How can I avoid losing my Federal Direct Subsidized Loan eligibility due to the 150% loan limit rule?
- Is there a difference between federal and state financial aid programs?
- What is the California College Promise Grant?
- How is my California College Promise Grant affected if I do not meet Academic and Progress Standards?
- If I am on Financial Aid Warning or Probation, will I lose my BOG Fee Waiver eligibility?
- If I lose my eligibility to receive the California College Promise Grant due to not meeting Academic and Progress Standards, how can I regain eligibility?
- If I am notified that I have lost my BOG Fee Waiver but I have already registered for next semester, how will this affect me?